Inward transfers today (sunday 09/06/2019)

Hi, is anyone else experiencing any delays in receiving payments today? I had an inward payment from someone to my tide business account over 4hrs ago and it still hasn’t arrived…Tide is usually very swift so i am wondering if anyone else is in thesame boat? I haven’t seen any notifications regarding a planned maintainance today.

I’ll really appreciate any heads up
Cheers

Hi, I am having issues today receiving payments in, and this is getting rather annoying now. Previously tide used to have a pop up if there were any planned maintenance going on, but they don’t seem to do that anymore. I have contacted tide via the app, but still waiting for a response.

Hi @Cj1900a and @samirkader, we are experiencing a delay receiving inbound UK faster payments due to a technical issue with our banking partner. They are working to resolve the problem ASAP. Any payments sent in this time will be processed once the issue is resolved and updates can be found here: tide.co/latest.

We’re sorry for any inconvenience caused by these delays. This was an unexpected issue for us and we are experiencing a higher volume of in-app messages today as a result - our Member Support team will get back to all members as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Hey Samir,

Have payments started coming in for you yet?

Yes they have thank you

Hi all,

We have confirmed yesterday that all inbound Faster Payments and BACS made during the interruption that started on Sunday have been processed.

We apologise again for the inconvenience these issues may have caused and thank you for your continued patience during this time.

If you have any other questions or queries about this, please reach out directly to our Member Support team via the in-app chat.

Thanks,
Valentine