Invoice Customer Selection Dropdown Broken In Web App

Hi,

I have a new account and had set up some dummy customers to test the invoicing. Everything worked fine.

Then I deleted one of the customers and now the customer selection dropdown is broken when I try to create a new invoice and choose a customer to populate the form data, even though I have remaining customers set up. The dropdown appears empty but clicking the space causes a new empty scrollable area on the right-hand side of the page to render.

I have tested using Chrome and Safari, latest versions on OSX. Same behaviour both browsers.

The following may be of use to your engineering team.

When I click the dropdown an API request is sent to https://api.rollbar.com/api/1/item/

A 200 response is received but the response body indicates that there isn’t much data to work with, presuming this is what is used to populate the menu:

{
  "err": 0,
  "result": {
    "id": null,
    "uuid": REDACTED BY ME
  }
}

Currently I am unable to use the web app to send any invoices, not great for a first experience with this bank :frowning: phone app is okay but this isn’t my preference.

Assistance would be appreciated.

Hi there @tomst99

Thank you for reaching out about this and sorry to keep you waiting!

I’ve let the responsible team know about this so they can have a look at the issue and advise, we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!

Regards,
Obi