International Payments August

Thanks Valentine.
I must be a bit slow as I still can’t work out how to DM you. Have attached a screenshot of what I see when I click on your name.

Regards
Alexander

Sorry about that @alexanderl!

Have you created your community profile recently? This might explain why you have some restrictions there.

Thanks,
Valentine

Hello Valentine - @Valentine_at_Tide,

I am considering opening a company account with Tide, a key factor is the availability of accounts in Euros.

Could you provide me some light about it? I have just signed up for preview access.

Regards,

José

Hi @joseahernandez

Great to hear you’re thinking about opening a Tide account :slight_smile:

IBAN & International Currency Accounts are currently being rolled out for limited business accounts. If you have a limited business account and would like to join the waitlist, just let me know. I’d be happy to add you to the waitlist!

If you’re eligible, you’ll be issued with 3 IBAN:

• DE (Germany) IBAN for receiving and sending SEPA Euro payments
  • DK (Denmark) IBAN for receiving and sending SWIFT payments in all other currencies (including Euro SWIFT payments)
  • GB (Great Britain) IBAN for receiving international GBP payments sent via the SWIFT network

You can also find more information about our International Currency Accounts here

Let me know if you have any other questions - I’m happy to help!
Valentine

Thanks Valentine @Valentine_at_Tide
What is the waiting time to have an euro account? What are the requirements?
Also, are there any restrictions on receiving money transfers from specific countries?

I would like to share more details through Private Messaging (don’t see the option).

Regards,

José

Hi @joseahernandez,

If you would like to discuss this with our team in more details, the best way to get in touch is via the in-app chat. Our Member Support team will be able to answer your questions and further assist you :slight_smile:

Thanks
Valentine

Hello Tide, I really want to sign up for a Tide business account but the fact that you do not allow the transfer of money to international accounts means I’ll have to use another bank. Can you advise on on when you will allow international payments service to non UK bank accounts using IBAN?
Many thanks,
Tony

Hi Tony,

Great to hear you’d like to join Tide, we’d love to have you on board!

Our members with Registered Business accounts can request access to our IBAN/ International Currency feature. If you decide to join Tide, I’d be happy to add you to the waitlist so you can get access.

Let me know if you have any other questions about Tide :slight_smile:
Valentine

Thank you for the reply. I have an established business and will immediately require the facility to pay suppliers overseas. Will I be able to do this as soon as I have my Tide Account?

Thanks,
Tony

Hi Tony,

I’m afraid that this is not an instant process at the moment. However, I’d be happy to give a heads up to the dedicated team once you sign up so they can get in touch with you then.

Thanks,
Valentine