Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

A customer transferred £6000 to my Tide account on Saturday morning but the funds never showed as being received or in the balance. its now Sunday afternoon and despite several in chat messages to support I have heard nothing back and still the funds are not showing in my account. This is slightly concerning as I need to pay others for work they have done and also the customer is left feeling like my business is unprofessional for not being able to competently handle business to business payments. can somebody please look into this and tell me whats going on.

Regards

Mark

• created

Jun '20
  • last reply

Jun '20

views

users

Thank you for reaching out about this @markusv1

I can see that the team have responded to your queries regarding this in the app, I believe they’ll be able to look into the matter and assist you from there.

Regards,
Obi