IBAN Support

Thank you, Valentine! Appreciate it

Hi valentine
Can I please be added to the list also.

Hi @Herbalistbros,

I’d be happy to! Could you please send me your company name in a Direct Message?

Thanks,
Valentine

Hi valentine I’m unable to send you a private message it says ?

Sorry about that @Herbalistbros, I’ve just sent you a DM :slight_smile:

HI - just trying to set up as an amazon associate and its asking for IBAN and BIC numbers…

Hi Valentine
Please I just opened a Tide business account last week and I desperately need the IBAN and BIC code for my international payments.
Pls I’ve been following the thread
*but can you please add me to the waiting list and is there any interim workaround for international payments??
Will look forward to hear from you…

Hi @eyeregi1,

Great to hear you’ve just opened an account - welcome to Tide!

I have added you to the waitlist for IBAN. The team should be in touch to give you an update in the coming days.

In the meantime, you can use third-party services to send and receive international payments from your Tide account.

Let me know if you have other questions :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Valentine

Hi there, do you have any updates on IBAN please? Is Tide making this a priority for its clients? I’m supposedly on a waiting list, but haven’t heard anything at all…

In every other respect, Tide is fantastic. It’s such a shame this vital feature is letting you down :frowning:

Thanks!

Hi, please add us to the waitlist

Hi @reservoirlogs,

I have just sent you a private message to ask for a bit more information.

Thanks,
Valentine

Hi, can you please add me to the list as well?

Hi @Kardorgon,

Happy to let you know that I have added you to the waitlist :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Valentine

Hi Valentine
Please I just opened a Tide business account and I need the IBAN and BIC code for my international payments. Can you add me to the waiting list?
Also, how does this third-party services to send and receive international payments from my Tide account works, please?
Thanks!

Hi @myinternationalcons,

Welcome to Tide!

I have added you to the waitlist for IBAN. The team should be in touch to give you an update in the coming days.

In the meantime, you can use third-party services using your sort code and account number to send and receive international payments from your Tide account.

Let me know if you have other questions :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Valentine

Hi,

Please can I be added to the list too?

Thanks very much,

Rob

Hello,

I need an IBAN to recieve payments from my Amazon Affiliate Marketing. I have to admit I’m throroughly dissapointed as this was the main reason I set up the account - no where during set up that the account lack an IBAN/BIC. Please can you add me to the waiting list and advise how long you expect it to be until I am able to access one.

Many Thanks

Hi @rhowells and @AIC,

I’ve added you both to the waitlist :slightly_smiling_face:

@AIC, sorry to hear this wasn’t clear enough before you signed up, we’re still rolling out this feature but the team should be in touch within the next week.

Let me know if you have any other questions, I’m happy to help!

Thanks,
Valentine

Hi, can you please confirm whether IBAN feature is available? This feed is confusing whether it is or isn’t… and is it me or is there no clear information online?

I won’t waste my time getting a ride account if I can’t recieve international payment as 100% of my income comes from the UAE.

Hi. Please can you add me to the waitlist as well. thanks