IBAN Support

Hi @elioscordo,

Happy to confirm you are on the waitlist :slight_smile:

Hi. I think I’m on the waitlist but not positive but spoke to someone via support in the app. Is there any way to speak nicely to someone so I can have it turned on? Have a international client coming on board soon and really need this feature now. Pretty please…:kissing_closed_eyes:

Hi @jchannon,

I believe the team has reached out to you with some good news :wink:

Don’t hesitate to get back to them if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Valentine

Awesome. Thanks. Do you know if Swiss Francs is a supported currency?

I’m afraid Swiss Francs won’t be supported for now @jchannon.

You can learn more about our supported currencies here.

Hello everyone. Is there any news on IBAN yet?
I have set up an account on Amazon to sell my book but I cant complete my listing until I can provide an IBAN number and a SWIFT/BIC code.
Can anyone help?
If I change to a business account will that help?
Do I need to be registered with companies house?
Many thanks
Dan

Hi @DanABT,

At the moment, we’re inviting , in small batches, members with limited business accounts to test our IBAN feature.

You’ll only be able to access this feature if you open a limited business account I’m afraid. However, if this is something you’d like to do, please get in touch with our Member Support team via the in-app chat to explain the situation and they’ll be able to further assist you.

Let me know if you have any other questions :slight_smile:

Valentine

Hi Valentine,

I have a Limited Company business account with you guys, how do i get the IBAN support as its a feature i have been wanting/needing since joining tide

Hi @deanhyde,

Thanks for your message.

The team should be in touch via the in-app chat with more information soon.

Let me know if you have any other questions, I’m happy to help.

Valentine

Hi, I’ve spoken to some people through support in the app, and I believe I am on the waiting list for this (though I don’t know if there’s any way to confirm). I have an international client onboarding in ~2 weeks and really need this, would really appreciate any update on this :slight_smile:

Hi @JoeStead,

I can confirm you’re on the waitlist :wink:

Valentine

Hi @Valentine_at_Tide,

I would also like to have international functionality please. As mentioned in previous posts, the lack of this service was not communicated when I created an account with Tide, and the service is far from “…modern business banking” as advertised.

I am now launching my company and will rely on international payments. I have liaised with your support team on the in-app chat service and I was told I’ll have to wait some months. This is outrageous and doesn’t help me at all in launching my business the way I need to. On what grounds is eligibility being assessed?

I’d very much appreciate it if this matter could be resolved in a timely manner.

Thanks for your time,

Richard

Hi @rich_virtual-athlete,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and sorry to hear this wasn’t clear enough when you created your account. For future reference, you can find our FAQ on our website here.

I can confirm that you’re on our waitlist for IBAN/ International payments. The team should be back in touch with an update in the next couple of days :slight_smile:

Let me know if you have any questions in the meantime I’d be happy to help.

Valentine

Can you add me also to IBAN as I need it for my Amazon selling account for my book and film thanks.

How long will it be before this goes live and is there any workaround?

Hi @Raghav7519,

I can confirm you’ve been added to the waitlist :slight_smile:
The team should be back in touch with an update soon.

Let me know if you have any questions in the meantime I’d be happy to help.

Valentine

Hi. I’ve filled out the Google Form. Can you confirm I’m on the waitlist? Need IBAN to launch my business as that’s what Amazon will use to pay me. How long before you expect this feature to fully launch? Many Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hello @Valentine_at_Tide – appreciate this is probably your most asked and requested feature. I’ve messaged on the app chat, submitted my details on the JotForm – can you confirm if we’re on the waiting list please?

Has anybody else here in the Tide Community found a simple workaround, bar opening another bank account with another provider?

ePayments?

TransferWise?

Hi @LeeS and @baz.bare,

I’m happy to confirm you’re both on the waitlist - our team should be in touch soon :slight_smile:

Let me know if you’ve any other questions.

Thanks
Valentine

Many thanks @Valentine_at_Tide