IBAN Support

Dear IBAN Support - please, please, urgently need this feature. I had not realised IBAN/Swift was not a default as assumed this is a basic function of a business bank account :((( Unfortunately it looks like I may need to now have to open another business bank account just so that my European based client can pay me!

Hi @angtsai1,

I have spoken to our IBAN team and they’re on it :slight_smile:

You should get an update before the end of the day.

Let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Thanks,
Valentine

Thank you Valentine

Dear IBAN Support

Can I have this feature added to my account as need to it to be paid in Euro’s.

Regards

Matt

Hi @matt.pageservices,

I have added you to the waitlist, you should have received an update :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Valentine

Hi there,

My booking software needs an IBAN number to receive payments. Could you also add this to my account ASAP please.

Many thanks

Hi @mslsa,

I’m happy to let you know that I have added you to the waitlist to access this feature. The team should be in touch to give you an update.

Let me know if you have any other questions, I’m happy to help.

Thanks,
Valentine

Dear Valentine and IBAN Team,

Please could you add IBAN feature on my account please? Urgent please. Many thanks.

Kind regards,
Leo

Hi @leoseptember,

I’m happy to confirm that I’ve added you to the waitlist to get access to the feature :slight_smile:

The team will be in touch with an update via the in-app chat.

Thanks,
Valentine

Hi @Valentine_at_Tide is it possible to have my name for the waiting list as well? I’m in need for an IBAN number

Thanks,
Thiago

Hi @Thiagojorge,

Thanks for your interest in our international payments feature - I have just added you to the waitlist :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Valentine

@Valentine_at_Tide could you add me to the IBAN testing waiting list. We urgently need it for my company.
Cheers

Hi @blackdragon and @marinero,

You are both on the waitlist and I have asked the team to give you an update :slight_smile:

They should be in touch soon.

Thanks,
Valentine

Hi @Valentine_at_Tide can you get me on the list too please? I need IBAN or SEPA payments. Thanks

Hi, thanks for, your response. However, it’s been 9 days now and I’ve heard nothing in relation to this. It’s now become urgent that I have an IBAN in order to receive payments. If not resolved shortly I feel I will have no alternative but to switch accounts. Thank you

Hi @rph, I have added you to the waitlist!

Hi @mslsa, I believe the team has reached out with some good news :slight_smile:

Have a nice weekend,
Valentine

@Valentine_at_Tide Can you add me as well to the preview platform? Without the IBAN support, Tide is not suitable for the new needs of my business.

Hi @Ruben, thank you for your interest in Tide’s IBAN accounts. I’ve added you to the waitlist and the team will be in touch via the in-app chat to update you :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Ali

Can you add me to the IBAN list as well please?

Hi @tonystock, thanks for messaging. Can you let me know your full name, company name or email address registered to your Tide account so I can add you to the list?

Thanks,
Ali