IBAN Support

Hi there,

Can you add me for IBAN please - really need this functionality for our business as we now need to invoice US clients from it

Can you advise who / what the third party services are in the meantime so we can invoice

Thanks

Hi all,

Thanks for your interest in our IBAN and ICAs!

@Hannah we’re currently rolling out our IBAN and International Currency Accounts features to our limited business accounts. If you want to get access, I can add you to the waitlist once you’ve opened your Tide account for your limited business. Once you have applied, the team will be able to give you more information in regards to the timeline.

You can learn more about this feature here. Let me know if you have any other specific questions.

@meggo, I can confirm I have added you to the waitlist!

@gina I’m afraid USD isn’t available yet. We’ll be adding many more currencies in the future, including USD. Stay tuned!

Thanks,
Valentine

Hi - pls add me to your “waitlist” for IBAN and International Currency Accounts. I’m interested in EUR and USD. Thx

Hi @ctcapm1,

As confirmed on your other post, I have added you to the waitlist :slight_smile:

We don’t offer USD for now but we’ll be adding many more currencies in the future, including USD.

Thanks,
Valentine

Please can you add me to the waitlist, I need to receive an international payment asap

Happy to confirm I have added you to the waitlist @tannison :slight_smile:

Please can you add me to the waitlist Valentine? I need to receive international payments ASAP also. How long will this wait be roughly?

Hi @GeorgeRawlings,

I believe our IBAN team has reached out to give you an update on this. Don’t hesitate to let them know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
Valentine

Hi Valentine,
could you please add me to the waitlist for the international payment ?

Best
Marco

Hi @Palmarco,

I’m happy to confirm that you are on the waitlist. The team will be in touch when they have an update :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Valentine

Hi.

Can you add me to the waitlist also please. I’m desperate to introduce some capital into my new business from my overseas bank account but can’t do this without an IBAN and BIC number. I can’t move forward at the moment.

Thanks.

Hi @slovenianian,

I have just sent you a DM to confirm some details so I can add you to the waitlist :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Valentine

Please could I be added to the wait list? Keen to get IBAN so I can get paid…

Hi @MattDavies,

I have just sent you a DM with more information.

Thanks,
Valentine

Just opened an account, i receive all payments via swift and iban, is this feature now available?

Hi @Mrdjanesq

We’re currently rolling outIBAN & International Currency Accounts for our members with limited business accounts.

Happy to confirm that I’ve added you to the waitlist to access this feature. The team should be in touch to give you an update via the in-app chat within the next week.

Let me know if you have any questions about Tide.

Thanks,
Valentine

My business is about to go live. Booking software needs IBAN number to receive payments. Can I be added to have this on my account urgently please, otherwise I’m going to have to change banks.

Does someone monitor and/or adhere to response times. max 20 mins on support chat is stated. I’ve waited 1hr 20 mins now and nada? Is there anyone out there working for TIDE customer support?

Hi @LochaberEbikes,

I know you have been in touch with our team via the in-app chat and are discussing this with them.

Let me know if you have any other questions, I’m happy to help.

Thanks,
Valentine