IBAN Again

Hi @alimer and @screenlang,

I believe the team have reached out since then with some good news - don’t hesitate to let them know if you have any questions.

Hi @vapediscountclub,

We’re currently rolling out our IBAN and International Currency Accounts feature to our members with Limited Business accounts.

If you have a Limited Business account and want to join the waitlist, please let me know - I’d be happy to add you.

Thanks
Val

Hey!

So is IBAN available or not? I’d love to have access asap!

@Valentine_at_Tide I have just signed up today, but i didn’t realise that Tide wasn’t fully operational with international incoming payments?? I am paid from Norway but paid in GBP. Is this currently possible with Tide? Please le me know and if possible, add me to the testing progam if there is one. Thanks :slight_smile:

Hello @cwbmarketing,

You can join the Tide Preview program and be on the waitlist for IBAN and International Payments here. :slight_smile:

@beacytan there is a preview for IBAN and its currently being rolled out via the preview program, you can join the wait list in the link above. For now, I would suggest using PayPal or another bank for receiving international payments then transferring the funds into your Tide account until your Tide accounts gets an IBAN number. :slight_smile:

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Shay Punter.

@shaypunter thanks for your prompt reply. I will join the preview program you mention. I have no option to be paid with PayPal unfortunately, it has to be bank transfer from Norway or nothing. Unfortunately it’s looking like Tide isn’t a solution for me at the moment until they can receive incoming non-UK payments on my behalf.

Hi all!

@cwbmarketing and @beacytan I’m happy to confirm you’re on the waitlist for IBAN! Thanks @shaypunter :slight_smile:

@beacytan I’ve asked the team to get in touch with you as soon as they have an update - in the meantime, you could use a third-party provider like Transferwise using your account and sort code numbers.

Let me know if you have other questions, I’m happy to help :wink:

Thnkas,
Valentine