Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

Hello,

I have recently opened a business account with you guys and i need my IBAN and swift number so that my customers can send money into my account from abroad.

Hi @mujibullah12,

We are not currently offering international transfers and IBAN’s to our members. We are working on a feature for our members that will meet all your international needs. Please note that all applications have been paused due to the development of the new feature. I am sorry if this causes any inconvenience.

In the meantime, you will need to use a third party to make or receive any international transfers. The good news is we’re registering interest, so if you’d like us to add you to the list please contact our support.

You’ll be the first to receive updates about the new feature!

I requested an IBAN in September 2019. No one is responding on the app how do I find my IBAN number?

Hi there,

Could you please confirm your company name so we can further look into this for you?

Thank you in advance.

8 months later

I need IBAN in order to run my business. Why does this not exist? I can see people have been asking for it in these threads for two years. Given that you’re tech-based and that lots of companies do business online, I’d have thought this was a key feature and is one that should have been sorted out by now. It certainly hadn’t crossed my mind that a company purporting to offer banking services can’t facilitate international payments.

I don’t want to use Transferwise or another intermediary. I want to be able to give our IBAN number to customers so we don’t look Mickey Mouse.

Hello @JaneA,

Unfortunately, we do not provide IBANs currently. Our dedicated team is working on this and we will make sure to post on our common channels once we have any updates.

Let me know if you need any further assistance or have questions.

Regards,
Borislav