Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

Hi, i have changed my name by deed poll and need you to change it on my account, how can i have this done? thank you

Hello @simlock,

Thank you for contacting us.

Our suggestion would be to reach out to our support team via the in-app chat. They will be more than happy to look into your request.

Let me know if you need any further assistance or have questions.

Regards,
Borislav

Hi, i have actually done that, they tell me to go to setting more and edit my name but it doesn’t work ? i can edit my Business name but not my personal name, i have sent them messages but am not getting any reply, hence, i am now on here trying to get some help, thank you

Hi again,

Our dedicated team just contacted you via the app and will work with you until the case is fully resolved.

Regards,
Borislav

Hi, that’s fantastic news, i really appreciate you doing this for me so soon, best regards have a great day