I need IBAN or SWIFT for receiving payment from Europe

payments

I need IBAN or SWIFT for receiving payment from Europe. Can you please advise?

Hi Toktam,

Thanks for getting in touch and letting us know about this. My name is David and I’m from the Member Support team at Tide.

We are not currently offering International Currency accounts (ICAs) or transfers to members.

We are working on an ICA for our members that will be able to meet all your international needs. In the mean time you will need to use a third party to make or receive any international transfers.

We are registering interest for International Currency accounts so if you’d like to be added you to the list to be the first for updates, please message our team at hello@tide.co or via the in-app chat - they’d love to help you further!

Thanks in advance.

Kindest regards,

David

Hi David,

Thanks for getting back to me. Just for clarification, I want to receive payment not to make a payment. In the app’s FAQ, under the topic of “what types of payment can I receive” it says “if you have an international currency account, you can receive SWIFT and SEPA transfers”. What does that mean then?

I will sen an email to be added to the list, but if there’s no way to receive payments from the rest of Europe, then this is a shame that I won’t be able to use this account.

Thanks,
Toktam