I need an IBAN / Swift code to accept incoming international payments

I need an IBAN / Swift code to accept incoming international payments, please advise.

Good morning Nick,

I can confirm that a colleague of mine has been in touch with you via the in-app chat to confirm that you’ve been put you on the waiting list for IBAN details.

A member of our ICA (International Currency Accounts) team will be in contact with you as soon as you’re proven eligible.

In the meantime, you can always have a look at our ICA FAQ here: https://www.tide.co/ica-faq/

Hope this helps and we wish you all the best in the upcoming year!

I need an IBAN and Swift CODE asap. Can you please give me the information. I just set up.my account so why is this not set up on registration?

Thank you for reaching out about this, @john5

The team have responded to your queries in the app and the email you sent to hello@tide.co, please refer to their responses and get back to them if you have any questions, they’d be happy to help!

Regards,
Obi

Hello,

As a lot of people here, I need a Swift code and IBAN for an international payment. I really need urgently. The only way is waiting by 6 to 8 weeks to have that?

Thank you

Hi there @andfeel

Thank you for reaching out about this!

Though the older threads here in Community would suggest as much, we do not currently offer IBAN or SWIFT details or other support for international transfers, unfortunately.

For now, the only thing we can suggest is for you to process international payments through a service like Transferwise.

Regards,
Obi