Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

Two payments to Next Marketing were taken out of my account. They were at pending status. I immediately froze my card and contacted Tide. I emailed Tide and explained what had happened and asked them to urgently call me - I provided my number. TIDE - in my experience and what I hear from friends - NEVER CALL THEIR CUSTOMERS BACK. If you email and ask for a callback - a service they advertise on their website - they do not call back .

In this case, bc they were so slow to respond the scam went from payouts “pending” to the payments leaving my account. I had only £18 to survive on at this stage as the scammers took everything. Tide did not get back to me and I have still had no response to my enquiries. I have asked for a callback and nothing has happened.

I am disgusted that Tide’s protections are so weak and that they do not take fraud seriously. I did not expect tide to be like this.

Please: Tide: reimburse me for the money that was illegally taken out of my account - give me a time frame. Don’t ignore your customers.

• created

Sep '20
  • last reply

Sep '20

views

users

Hello @natashamoriarty,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We can confirm that the case has been successfully escalated and our team team contacted you today with an update.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Regards,
Borislav