How to get a reply?

Hi,
I’ve two message threads currently I’m trying to get a reply to in-app. I’ve sent 4 messages over the past few days on one of them and I’m getting nothing.

One is disputed transactions I was told I’d hear back within 7 business days and I haven’t, and my messages have gone unanswered.

And the other is a chargeback for a payment that was sent to the wrong account. I raised that 3 weeks ago and I keep being told I’ll hear back from whoever, whenever.

What’s going on?!

Hello @Danielstewardson,

Thank you for brininging this to our attention. I was unable to locate the thread of correspondence with the team.
Could you please provide me with your company name so I can escalate this to our relevant department?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi it’s DS marketing services ltd

I’ve started to lose sleep over this and so I’ve emailed your complaints email address.

I asked how to escalate this in the in-app messaging and was told to be patient, which didn’t help matters.

I am also finding the customer support to be somewhat lacking with answers when they do appear being totally irrelevant to the question.

Did i miss the memo saying support has closed for the summer ?

Hi there @Jonca

Thank you for letting us know about this - I’ve had a look into this and I appreciate that there has been a delay in our team’s responses, we’ll look into this and have one of our colleagues reach out to address any questions or concerns you’ve sent us.

Thank you again for your patience!

Regards,
Obi

I understand with the pandemic things will take longer but when I raise a dispute on several payments and stress that it’s critical to my business to have it resolved quickly I shouldn’t be effectively stonewalled when asking for an update a month later…

And now I’ve been told the dispute has been raised and it can take up to 45 days. Give me strength :roll_eyes:

Thank you for following-up on this @Danielstewardson

I’m glad to hear that there has been some progress on this - the disputes process can take a great deal of time and I absolutely appreciate how each such transaction can be crucial.

I can assure you that the team will do everything they can to get this resolved for you as soon as possible.

Regards,
Obi