How soon will international transactions be available?

Hi, I have recently opened a business account with Tide but I wasn’t made aware that a IBAN number isn’t provided with your services. I like everything about the platform and the account, however, without a IBAN number my business operations is awfully limited.

I am open to wait a little while for this crucial part of your services to be introduced. Could someone be so kind and give me a timeframe when this issue will be arranged?

Hi @GingerWolf and @Autonomous,

I have added you both to the waitlist.

I’m afraid I cannot confirm an exact timeline but you can get in touch with our Member Support team via the in-app chat if you’d like to have more details.

Thanks,
Valentine

Thank you Valentine.

pls add me to the waitlist. thx

Hi @ctcapm1,

Happy to confirm that I have added you to the waitlist :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Valentine

Hi Valentine, can I please also be added to the waiting list.

Thanks so much
Caroline

Do you offer a work around service which would allow me to receive an international transfer - even if it’s just a once off while you’re rolling out the IBAN service? Thanks so much and looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi @Caroline,

I have added you the waitlist :slight_smile:

In the meantime, you can use third-party services to send and receive international payments from your Tide account.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Valentine

Can I be added to the shortlist for international payments?
I need it for my business

Hi @snowman, thank you for your interest! Please let me know your business name so I can add you to the list.
Thanks, Ali