How soon will international transactions be available?

Hi, I have recently opened a business account with Tide but I wasn’t made aware that a IBAN number isn’t provided with your services. I like everything about the platform and the account, however, without a IBAN number my business operations is awfully limited.

I am open to wait a little while for this crucial part of your services to be introduced. Could someone be so kind and give me a timeframe when this issue will be arranged?

Hi @GingerWolf and @Autonomous,

I have added you both to the waitlist.

I’m afraid I cannot confirm an exact timeline but you can get in touch with our Member Support team via the in-app chat if you’d like to have more details.

Thanks,
Valentine

Thank you Valentine.

pls add me to the waitlist. thx

Hi @ctcapm1,

Happy to confirm that I have added you to the waitlist :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Valentine

Hi Valentine, can I please also be added to the waiting list.

Thanks so much
Caroline

Do you offer a work around service which would allow me to receive an international transfer - even if it’s just a once off while you’re rolling out the IBAN service? Thanks so much and looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi @Caroline,

I have added you the waitlist :slight_smile:

In the meantime, you can use third-party services to send and receive international payments from your Tide account.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Valentine

Can I be added to the shortlist for international payments?
I need it for my business

Hi @snowman, thank you for your interest! Please let me know your business name so I can add you to the list.
Thanks, Ali

Could you please add me to the IBAN list. I requested this weeks ago yet no one from the support team has contacted me .

Hi @Steve1, thank you for getting in touch and apologies for any delays you’ve experienced. I’ve spoken with our ICA team and they’ll be providing you with an update today.
Thanks, Ali

Hi - are there plans to support USD and if so what time frame?
Thanks

Hi @Dais33, thanks for getting in touch. I’m afraid that we are not currently looking to support USD, but we hope to broaden the scope of our IBAN currency in the future.
Thanks, Ali