How soon will international transactions be available?

Hi Tim,

Welcome to Tide, glad to have you on board :slight_smile:

I completely understand the importance of IBAN for your business. Rest assured that the team is working hard to introduce international payments soon. In the meantime, you can register for Tide Preview here.

Let me know if you’ve any other questions, I’d be happy to help.
Valentine

It’s good to see the first stages of International Currency Accounts go live - but the glaring omission is $USD - the single most important international business currency, can you advise how long it will before $USD account can be added?

Hi @GrocerGlobal,

It’s a high priority for us but I’m afraid we can’t give a time frame at this stage.

In the meantime, would you be interested in getting early access to International Payments?

Hi!

I guess no one asked about this today, so here it goes.

How is the international transaction support coming?
Also, I couldn’t find if that will include SWIFT or just SEPA?

Hi @andrei1,

We’re testing our IBAN/ International payments feature (which does include SWIFT and SEPA) with some members at the moment.

If you’d like to get added to the waitlist, please get in touch with our Member Support team via the chat, they’d be happy to help :slight_smile:

Valentine

Yes I would be interested - is this not already available?

Hi @GrocerGlobal, the team got in touch with you in the app a couple of weeks ago to give you an update.

Could you please let me know if you have received their message?

Valentine

International payments will be important to me, it’s one of the main reasons why I have just opened an account. Have charges yet been set?

Hi @yamlegin,

We cannot yet make any promises but we’re hoping the keep the pricing of this feature very competitive - we’ll give more information about this when we’re ready to fully launch international payments.

If you’d like to test this functionality before its general release, you can request to join Tide Preview, our beta testing community here.

Are we able to receive international payments through the app? As we need this facility facility.

Kind regards, Mark

Hi Mark,

IBAN & International Currency Accounts are currently being rolled out for limited business accounts. If you have a limited business account and would like to join the waitlist, just let me know. I’d be happy to add you to the waitlist!

Thanks,
Valentine

Hi,
How do I join the waitlist?
Thanks
Ahad

Hi @Ahadx,

Happy to confirm you’ve been added to the waitlist :slight_smile:

Thanks
Valentine

Please can i use my Tide business account to collect payments on my ecommerce website?
Regards

Hi @Johnyaddae

Our Members have successfully used their Tide accounts with third-party services such as PayPal.

If you have any troubles, you can contact our Member Support team 7 days a week via the in-app chat.

Thanks,
Valentine

Valentine

I didn’t realise IBAN / BIC wasn’t provided normally. Can I please be allocated one? My new business’s first payment is ready and it requires IBAN / BIC.

How long will it take to get an IBAN / BIC?

Thanks

John

Hi @jgoldader,

I have added you to the waitlist for IBAN. I’m afraid I can’t give you an exact date but the team should be in touch to give you an update in the coming days.

If you have any questions about this in the meantime, you can reach out to our Member Support team via the in-app chat :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Valentine

@Valentine_at_Tide Thanks for your note. I also reached out through in-app chat but I find that team so incredibly slow. Normal response time from them appears to be 36 hours which is simply unreasonable. They’ve provided no response to my queries on this from yesterday which were made before reaching out to you - for example.

Thanks for your feedback @jgoldader and sorry to hear about your experience.

We’ve had an overwhelming number of application lately and we’re trying to get through them as quickly as possible.

I believe the team has reached out to you, don’t hesitate to let them know if you have any other questions.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Thanks,
Valentine

Can i be added to waiting list for IBAN too please