Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

I have had a transfer go missing, as there is no number to contact the support team directly I have had to message them. Now 24 hours since transfer went missing I have still not heard from tide. An unacceptable wait for an urgent issue.
How long should I expect to wait until I hear from the support team?

Thanks for reaching out about this here as well, @Treeman

I can see that the team have been in touch with you already about the issue - they’ll do their best to assist you and see this payment issue sorted.

Regards,
Obi

I have had a email saying my account is closed and they want to send me back my money. I replied with my bank details to put the funds in. Showed my proof of bank statement within the last 3 months. Now when am I getting my money. And from the looks of things tide don’t handle things the way they should. I wouldn’t want to think this is the case. My name is Daniel Eduardo and my business is Eduardo Records Limited. Can you get back to me ASAP please my email is [email protected] or via this application

Thank you for reaching out about this @Shottad

I won’t be able to give you any other specific details about the process here, as it’s not my field of expertise, but the team will update you in the existing threads with you as soon as the process is completed.

Regards,
Obi

Apologies if my message was unclear! I was referring to the process by which the team will return the funds to the account you nominated.

I hope that’s clearer!

Thank you yes that was clearer but please can you just reassure me that I will get my money back also how long for this process to take place? They have all my correct details so now I’ve covered my end. How long before the funds are with me?

Many thanks

It tends to vary based on the individual situation, so I can’t quite give you an estimate. As soon as it’s done, however, the team will let you know right away.

With all due respect I’ve already waited two months. Now that time period is ridiculous, I need more information then this, what I hate is company’s who do this, talk all the talk but when it comes to getting your money back that’s the longest process. Obi I say this with respect I have patiently been waiting I now am at the stage that I have to put m kids first. I don’t do excuses but it seems to be that way with tide.

I have had a email saying my account is closed and they want to send me back my money. I replied with my bank details to put the funds in. Showed my proof of bank statement within the last 3 months. Now when am I getting my money. And from the looks of things tide don’t handle things the way they should. I wouldn’t want to think this is the case. My name is Daniel Eduardo and my business is Eduardo Records Limited. Can you get back to me ASAP please my email is [email protected] or via this application

Is there anyway you can look into my case. I have my case reference number. I need more of a accurate answer for what’s going on ? Nothing about what’s been said is really for me. I just need my funds. I have two grown daughters to provide for and there are only so much I can do before needing to rely on myself.

This is more stress then I need. Please

I’ve details i ahead gave and send it over. From the date I sent it back. This should never need over a week to get to me. So please I understand most of what you have to say is protocol but I need answers not just talks you’ve been trained to tell us as customers. It never seems to be your field but they have you working on things you homie nothing about.
Looks abit sus to me if you ask me and if not why the delay. So again I don’t want to make this an argue meant I would just like my funds to me respectively asap obi. Making me say please for my own money. I’m so mad the thought is what does it for me

This topic will close 3 months after the last reply.