How can you contact tide for an urgent response

I have only been with tide for 1 month now, so don’t fully know the ins and outs.
This morning I tried to make the first payment from my account, a payment that is critical, that it goes through today. Tide have blocked the payment for security reasons, and I can’t get any response from them whatsoever as to why it has been blocked, I have tried the app, email and even phoning the lost card number. Over 3 hours later I’m still stressing here wondering what the hell is going on.
Has anyone had any similar experiences, how do I get to speak to someone from Tide?

Yes, Started off really happy with Tide and even thought about bringing our main banking over if they would increase our limits. Sadly of late customer service is pretty non existent. If you do get a reply it tends to be the day after and forget urgent. Not how its started. I used to get a response and even a conversation going within 10 minutes or so. But really started to notice the start of the year I was often not even getting responses. Same issues with payments in and out so have tended to just limit using the account for more petty cash and expenses type stuff for now.

I hope they get it right again. The concept and cost is brilliant but you have to be able to back it up and its not happening in the customer service side especially which is where you can often live or die opinion wise as we all know.

Hi Ian,
Thanks for your response, after putting this post up, I got an almost instant response, and got my issue resolved. I don’t know if this was coincidence or not, but I have to say it’s certainly given me the jitters early on. As you mention, customer service needs to spot on, companies live or die depending on it, not just tides, but ours also.

Been trying to get an urgent response for the last 2 1/2 hours, via the app and then e mail. Phone number refuses to help, so this is my last option. I hope this isnt an indication of how the service is going to be! This is absolutely appaling. Hope this gets a response

Exact same thing happened to me this morning. Now been waiting for over 2 hours, which also equates to 2 hours wasted. Great concept, horribly delivered.
I will be closing my account immediately (whenever someone has the courtesy of replying to me…)

I am in the exact same boat. I have raised a support ticket in the app with regards to suspense payments. Large sum sitting in your suspense account for 8 days and Tide will not return funds thus far. When are you going to return my money. When will you respond to support requests? This is so frustrating

8 days trying to get my funds back out of your suspense account. You are not responding to the support requests in the app. You are tying up my cash flow. I am a small business. This is a great product if there are no issues. If there is an issue it takes almost 2 weeks to resolve. This can kill small business.

I also called the 0333 number and the lady kindly repeated herself to confirm she can’t help. Send email to hello@tide.co. Another black hole.

Anyone Recomend a good alternative?, i cant be doing with non-existent cumstomer support.

Found one , bye tide.

Hi all,

I’m so sorry to read you’ve been disappointed in our services recently. We have been receiving a very high number of messages lately.

Our number one priority is to provide the best service to our members. I’m really sorry that we have let you down this time. Rest assured that the team is on it and are working hard to get back to all our members as quickly as possible and that we’re growing our Member Support team.

@holmefarme, @Pinkek, @FOD and @lancej, I replied to your specific queries on other threads to let you know the Member Support team was on it but please don’t hesitate to let me know if there’s anything else I can do to help.

If you’re having any other issues, please contact our Member Support team via the in-app chat and if you’d like to share any further feedback you can also DM me here on the community.

Thanks,
Valentine

ZERO chance of being positively engaged. Good luck.

Hi @Swoonigan

I understand that our COO and Member Support team reached out to you on the phone and the in-app chat last night to apologise and give you a full explanation of the situation after the issue experienced by our third-party provider was resolved.

I completely understand that this situation must have been stressful and might have caused your business inconvenience. Rest assured that the team was working hard to fix this as quickly as possible with our provider.

If you’d like to give us further feedback, please don’t hesitate to get back to our Member Support team or request a call back.

Once again, I’d like to apologise for the stress and inconvenience this situation must have caused.

Thanks,
Valentine

On 24th march a transaction was processed for 300 pounds. This was a holding deposit for a trailer. It was supposed to be released back to my account after 10 days. Why is it still listed as pending? Still pending. where is my money.Frustrating. left several messages. NOTHING. SILENCE. Probably going to go for a mainstream bank. Nice idea tide, but i want to speak to a human. NOW

Hi @ChichesterMCT,

I’m sorry to hear this.

For account and payments related questions, could you please get in touch with our Member Support team via the in-app chat directly? They’ll be able to look into this and assist you further from 9:30 am tomorrow.

Thanks,
Valentine

sat on the chat line for about 30 minutes for several days in row - no -one responded this is absolutely terrible support worst ever will not be recommending you to any one which is a shame as i was keen on this.

how do i close this account this support totally sucks

who did you find? I’m leaving too.

Hi @ChichesterMCT,

I have sent you a DM to confirm some details with you so the team can reach out to you and help.

Thanks
Valentine

Hi I’m having same issue - a rather large chaps payment was made on Thursday it’s now Tuesday and it’s not in my account. Several app messages and an email sent but nothing back…

If anyone knows how to contact directly them please let me know I’ve sent a message to the finance ombudsman

Hello, I can see that my colleague Lyubo has been in touch and is currently working on assisting you He will inform you as soon as he has more information on the matter. Please feel free to contact us for further questions in the meantime.