How can I get in contact with Tide URGENTLY

This morning I tried to make the first payment from my account, a payment that is critical, that it goes through today. Tide have blocked the payment for security reasons, and I can’t get any response from them whatsoever as to why it has been blocked, I have tried the app, email and even phoning the lost card number. How do I get to speak to someone from Tide?

Hi @Lynsey,

I’m sorry for the delayed response. I believe our Member Support team further assisted you with this and that it’s all resolved now.

Don’t hesitate to get back in touch with them if you have any other questions :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Valentine

The exact same thing has happened to me this morning. Now been waiting for over 2 hrs, also called the lost card number who said “use the app” sent an e-mail which I did get a reply to asking me to…you guessed it…“use the app”
Absolutely terrible service. I wish I had never heard about Tide. This is not good for the blood pressure, let me tell you…

Hi @Pinkek,

Our Member Support team has reached out to you via the in-app chat to help - are you able to see their message?
As soon as you get back to them they’ll be able to further assist you with this.

Let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Thanks,
Valentine