Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

Im extremely disappointed with the service i have received from Tide. its now 26 days ssince my account has been paused. i have not recieived any emailand my thread has been closed down. my emails have been blocked by your system. . This amounts to theft of my money. you havent even told me what further information is required.
In the Approach document of the Financial Conduct Authority all firms must resolve all complaints with in 28 days.
Tide hasnt taken a single step to resolve my complaint despite numerous attempts by me to contact Tide
can you be precise what you require from me?
how can i assit you further?
when will my account be unblocked?
this is absolutely disgraceful . The biggest mistake ive made in my Life was choosing Tide.

• created

Jun '20
  • last reply

Jun '20

views

users

Hi @esdar,

One of our Member Support agents has reached out to you via the in-app chat to further assist you on the matter. For further questions, feel free to refer to the thread with our agent.

Regards,
Obi