Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

anyone struggling with granting read access to a college?

it keeps asking me to fill out my details, it then tells me ive already registered

i dont want to register i just want to add a college

help

• created

Aug '20
  • last reply

Aug '20

replies

views

users

Hello @MPH,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We wish to confirm that our member support team contacted you via e-mail. They will be working with you until this is resolved.

Let us know if you need any further assistance!

Regards,
Borislav

Wasting so much time trying to add my business partner on to read access. I understand Tide will be busy with Bounce Back Loans which was one the reply’s I received but I am trying to run a business also. Surely there is a quicker way to access support?!

Thanks for reaching out about this @Wallace

We are doing what we can to scale up and get our response times back to normal, I believe in regard to read access specifically, the team have reached out earlier today as well to help you finish the setup for this.

Just send them a reply if you need any additional help with the process.

Regards,
Obi