Frozen

Hi
I need to speak to a Tide Team member. I have left several requests for a call via in app messages but have not received an adequate reply.
I have been using my Tide account for over a year, making and receiving payments but last night at 22:03 I received an email from a Tide Team member, asking for details of my company or I would be locked out of my account. I did not trust the authenticity of this email and requested a call, and as a precaution I tried to move my money to a Lloyd’s account. This was blocked and I’ve subsequently been denied access to my money.
This is very distressing and I’m close to losing all confidence in Tide as a trustworthy and approachable company.
Please, could this be resolved?
Tom

I’ve emptied the 35k from my account… and I will not be recommending. Thanks for a year of smooth banking, abruptly ended by a catastrophic lack of customer service.

Hello Tom! Sorry to hear that, please rest assured that account pauses are rare; they happen to protect the security of our members, and to comply with industry regulations. You can read more here - www.tide.co/blog/tide-update/why-we-pause-and-block-accounts/.

Could you please tell us your company name and one of our member support representative will assist you further? Thank you!

Hi Yani

I needed assistance and re-assurance during the account freeze. Unfortunately I was left to panic which resulted in my loss of confidence in Tide.

Best
Tom

We are very sorry to hear this. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused. If there is anything we could help with, please feel free to contact us and we will gladly assist you.