Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

I noticed Bank Holiday Monday 25 May that 2 payments were taken out of my account that i did not recognise. I messaged on my Tide Banking app straight away that I didn’t recognise these transactions. We are now Tues evening (26 May) after numerous messages asking for a response I still haven’t heard anything. Luckily no other payments have been debited but I’m worried someone may have obtained my banking details and this may happen again as well as resolving the issue of the 2 fraudulent payments. How do I have to wait before I’m contacted by Tide?

• created

May '20
  • last reply

May '20

replies

views

users

Hi @Allstyles,

Really sorry to hear this and for the delay in getting back to you. We have been receiving way more message than normal this past few days so it’s taking us longer than normal to reply.

I’ve asked our Member Support team to get in touch with you as soon as possible to further assist you with this.

As a reminder you can freeze, cancel and reorder a card directly from the app – just tap the card icon on your homescreen.

Thanks,
Valentine

Thanks for your reply, we did hear from your Member Support team today. 1 payment has been refunded but no explanation to why it was debited and then refunded. We are awaiting an update on the other transaction. Also I don’t know why it takes for us to put a msg on the community page to get a response.