Fraud please help

they are stealing me thousand of pound on my bank account can someone help me as soon as possible
i need my money back please

Hi Alessio, thank you for getting in touch. I can see that you’re speaking to Bobbi in our disputes team - we’re just waiting for your email to come through so we can get this resolved. Please forward any correspondence to hello@tide.co :slight_smile:
Thank you, Ali

I just discovered money been taken out my account too. Looking at the community pages seems to be a ongoing and repeated occurrence. Have sent and email

Hi Myra, I’m sorry to hear that. We have sophisticated systems in place to detect suspicious activity on our members accounts, though it’s impossible to get fraud detection 100% accurate all the time, so sometimes our members will discover unauthorised transactions - this is the case for high street banks too.

We can assure you you that situations where fraud occurs are always treated with the utmost urgency. I can see that you’re speaking to my colleague in Member Support and he’s going to do everything he can to assist you.

Thanks, Ali