First Impressions of Tide indicate that it is still very much in development

setupandaccess

I’ve been using Tide for about a week. So far I am not that impressed.

No web login without a phone.
When logged into web app clicking community then needs another login account creating - not that obvious - so wasted a few more minutes.
Community Password has to be 10 digits minimum. why??? I have many complex passwords for different web sites - none have to be more than 8.

Web access without a phone is very important to me - fear of losing phone and not having access to account. I use sage for accounts - but what if you are using Tide for invoices as well.

I don’t think I will use Tide as my main account until there is a proper web app where I can log in using a regular username and password. Why not just use 2 stage authentication if the device is new?

If my card ever arrives I think it will just become a pre-paid credit card to track expenses.

Hi @Andy_M,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

By design, we’re a mobile-first service and therefore you have to be logged in on your app to access Tide on the web. I’m sorry if this wasn’t clear enough before creating your Tide account.

Our card usually takes 2 days to reach our members. If it’s been longer than that can you please let me know so I can look into it for you?

Let me know if you have any other questions about Tide, I’d be happy to help!

Thanks,
Valentine

If it helps, I use mine on Android on wi-fi so presumably it would work fine on any Android device - tablets, hybrids, etc

Might be worth installing something called BlueStacks and trying to run the app using that? I use the same method to talk to one of my kids using Amino (which is Android only)…