Faster payment missing!

Evening,

I have shown much patience since missing a faster payment into my account since Friday.

I have provided you with evidence from the vendor of a market leading back of confirmed reciept the faster payment was made
I have had no urgency in any update as to where the hell my money is.

Not acceptable as a business I can not allow this poor service to impact my business. I need my money into my account.

The in app customer service is just a fob off, I have provided all the details, a faster payment is 2hrs 30 mins max. The payment was made at 2 pm on Friday. Where is my money?

You have caused serious distress to my business. My patience has run out.

Is anybody else having issues?

Lewis Evans

4 days later , no update, just constant we are investigating message in app assistance. No timeframe, faster payment is missing and tide have no update 4 days later.

No phonecall received as promised. Anybody else having issues?

Hi Lewis,

Apologies for the delayed response and please rest assured it’s never possible for your money to be lost or to be missing.

Our Member Support team pride themselves on delivering unparalleled customer service for our members, so we’re disappointed this was not the case for you. We are actively upscaling our number of Member Support Agents to meet increasing demand from our member base, so we’re confident that we can offer you a great standard of service moving forward.

I can see that our Complaints team has resolved this query for you.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to get in contact with our Member Support team. You can either message them in-app or email the team your full name and business name to hello@tide.co.

Thanks,
Nick