Exporting statements suitable for Crunch

Hi tide,

Today I am downloading my statement via the app. I now see for the first time a list of options. Can you tell me which option to use for Crunch. Every month I spend an hour playing with CSV files to try and make them suit importing into Crunch.

Thanks

Kevin

Hi @kmcnally26,

Thanks for getting in touch. I would recommend using the ‘Cleared Transaction’ option as it has a running balance.

You’ll be happy to know that integration with Crunch is in active development. I’ll make sure to update this thread as soon as we’re ready to test this feature.

Would you like to join Tide Preview - our beta testing programme? If so, please fill out this form: https://form.jotformeu.com/81902311942350

Let me know if you have any questions, I’d be happy to help.

Charlie

Sounds good to me. Keep up the good work.

I’m interested in this too, I’ll join the preview as soon as you are ready to test. What is the ETA?

Hi @seagullmouse,

I’m afraid there’s no ETA at the moment but we’ll be sure to update this thread as soon as we have more information.

Let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Valentine

Just to say another Crunch user here and the link between the two companies is of great interest. They both share a similar ethos and cannot wait to have the synchronisation between them.

Another Crunch. In so much pain, statement manual download/upload is broken between Tide -> Crunch right now.