E-money accounts

I was in the process of setting up a business account online and was concerned when I read about e-money accounts. Are regular business accounts e-money accounts?
How can one actually contact Tide if there is a problem? I cannot find any contact information on the site.
Cheers
DrT

Hi @DrTeeth,

Thanks for getting in touch on the Community.

Tide’s banking services are provided by PrePay Solutions, who are regulated by the FCA via an e-money license. Our members’ funds are held in a regulated, ring-fenced account meaning that they can never be moved, invested or lent to anyone else. You can learn more about this here.

Should you have any questions or issues, you can reach out to our Member Support team via the in-app chat 7 days a week. We’re also available on hello@tide.co and here on the Community.

If you want to talk to one of our Member Support agents, you can also request a call via the in-app chat.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Tide, I’d be happy to help.

Thanks,
Valentine

closed #3

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.