Dormant account - Temporarily Paused

Hi,

I have had a tide account for a few years. About mid last year i stopped using it. So i deleted the app but didn’t close the account. I also changed mobile phones since i last used the app.

Had a faster payment go in to the account yesterday at about 5.30 pm. So i re downloaded the app. Was asked to provide ID to recover the account.

Went through that and recovered the account. However the money never arrived after 2 hours and still hasn’t.

I haven’t had any response to the messages to customer services sent via the app. However i did email the Tide email and have been told the account is being temporarily paused for checks.

Totally understand Tide are just following procedure but would be good to know what’s happened to that money and when this may be resolved.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi @Lawalsey,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you have received an email from us regarding your account being temporarily paused, I can only suggest to get back to them, they will be more than happy to assist you further.

If you have any other questions or queries, please either message us via the app or email your full name and business name to hello@tide.co and someone will be able to help you further.

I hope this helps.

Nick