Do I have an IBAN number or swift code on my tide account?

Hi @Nick_at_Tide,
I also need an IBAN, How do I make into the waitlist and how long would it take ?
Thanks,
Yves

Hello Natalie,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’d really like to raise this with our team. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to locate your account using your name on Community. Would you mind sending a quick message in-app and mention my name (Borislav) so we can assist you.

Regards,
Borislav

HI Nick

I also need an IBAN code to receive a payment from a client. How can we get this set up ASAP.

Hi @Mauby, apologies for the delayed response and thank you for reaching out!

I can confirm that you have been placed on our IBAN list and our ICA team will be in touch with you soon.

Thanks,
Nick

Hi all @ TIDE;
IBAN code required urgent as possible please.

Can you try and let know how soon this can be available, helps managing clients expectations.

Cheers

Hi, I also need my SWIFT code & IBAN for New Motion Fitness Ltd.

My email is henry@newmotionfitness.com thanks

Hi @SteveG, thank you for your interest.

Unfortunately I cannot locate your account based on the email address that is associated with your profile.

Please email our Member Support team your full name and business name to hello@tide.co and an agent will be happy to help.

Thanks,
Nick

Hi @NewMotion, thank you for your interest in this feature.

Just to confirm that you have been added to the list and an agent from the ICA team will be in touch with you in due course.

Thanks,
Nick

I asked in January btw.

Hi @NewMotion, I can see that you have been added to our list on the 18th of January 2018.

After speaking with the ICA team, they have told me you need to start the application.

You can start the application by going into your Tide app.

Go to more and then ‘apply for IBAN’ will appear.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
Nick

Hi I also need a SWIFT and IBAN number
can you help please?

Hello Hassan,

Thank you for your message. Happy to confirm that you have been placed on the IBAN list and our ICA team will reach out to you when there is an update on your application.

Regards,
Borislav

I’ve got no alternative but to keep posting here, and sending messages, until someone actually bothers to reply. I’ve lost count of the times I’ve now tried. Please will someone reply! I need help with my app. It’s refusing to let me re register an existing account.

I’d like an IBAN and SWIFT Code too please