Do I have an IBAN number or swift code on my tide account?

Business in eurpoe wants to pay me. Thanks!

Hi @loucamp,

We’re testing our IBAN/ International payments feature with some members at the moment.

We’ve just sent you a message in the app about joining the waitlist :slight_smile:

Thanks!:grinning::grinning::grinning:

Hi @Katie_at_Tide, any updates about the iban/swift code?

My business needs urgently support for international payments

Hey @Ruben, you should be able to see this feature in the app tomorrow afternoon - they’ll be a few questions to answer to get you on-boarded. If nothing refreshes in your app, please let our Member Support team know via the in-app chat and we’ll look into this for you :slight_smile:.
Thanks, Ali

Business in Europe also wants to pay me. Thanks!
i need a IBAN number asap please

Hi @Malcolm, I can see that our ICA team have made you eligible :slight_smile: you can now apply within the app under More > International Currency Accounts.

Hi, how do I receive an IBAN code?

Hi @LHamilton, we’ve begun releasing our International Currency Accounts and IBAN, starting with members with limited companies who are being invited in batches. I’ve added you to the waitlist and our ICA team will be in touch directly :slight_smile:

Good morning, can you add us to the wait list for IBAN please? Thanks, Ian

Hi @IanM1, I have added you to the wait list :slight_smile:

Many thanks! Ian

Hi, I urgently need our IBAN / BIC / SWIFT code…can you please let me know how to access this?

Hi @Rob1.5, I can see that you have been added to our waitlist. Our ICA team will be in touch with an update as soon as possible.
Thanks, Ali

Hi there, a Business in Europe urgently needs to pay me but they need my IBAN number. Is this still in testing phase. I can’t get paid without it. Please let me know ASAP what I can do??

Hi Kellie,

Our IBAN feature is being rolled out to members on a case by case basis at the moment, it’s a bit of a wait but please do reach out via the in app chat and our Member Support team will be able to assist getting one set up on your account.

I need IBAN and BIC for my business so can you set me up immediately with this? Thank you

Hi @blokwolf, thank you for reaching out- I have registered your interest with our ICA team. The team are working through all requests as they are received, so I’m afraid that we are unable to provide an IBAN immediately, but we are working as fast as possible through our waitlist. A member of the team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Thank you, Ali

I need an IBAN number and BIC code to receive international payments for my business. Can you set this up for me ASAP please? Thanks!

Hi. I’ve just set up an account on the recommendation of my Tax Advisor who has had a great experience with you. I am supplying services to the US so need a Swift/Bic Code and an IBAN number to be paid. Can you advise how long you will take to issue these to me please? I can see you have a waitlist.

Many thanks
Jane