Deleting test invoice

Hi @kaltech88, thank you for getting in touch. I’m afraid this has not been implemented yet. We’re looking at building an entirely new invoicing feature, taking into account all of our members requests, rather than adding to the existing feature. This process will take longer to implement but we’re confident that the end product will be more beneficial to our members.
We are working to see if there is a quick fix we can make in the meantime as we understand this is frustrating for our members. We will provide updates via Community with all new releases.
Thank you, Ali

As a new customer about to raise my first invoice, the invoice functionality is really disappointing. Not being able to edit the default email text, not being able to stop the email using my full name including middle names, not being able to delete test invoices makes the whole invoicing service not fit for purpose.

This is really disappointing and makes a terrible first impression on me as a new customer. Then I discover there is no IBAN capability, which is another disappointment as some clients require one to make payment.

Overall I am really disappointed with the initial capability of this service.

It falls far short of the marketing.

M

Hi Mark, sorry to hear that you’ve been disappointed with our invoicing feature. If you would like your middle name to be removed from your Tide account, please let us know and we can arrange this for you. All feedback regarding our invoicing functionality has been taken on board by our product team and will be implemented when building out our new invoice feature.

You have been made eligible to apply for our IBAN feature, please apply via the Tide app under More > International currency account. Our ICA team would be happy to assist via the app if you have any queries.

Thanks, Ali

As a newbie to tide I’m also looking to delete a couple of test invoices.

Many thanks.

Hi Karl, thanks for reaching out. We understand this functionality is in high demand and do apologise for any inconvenience caused while we build out our new invoice feature. While we can’t give an exact date the new functionality will be rolled out yet, it is on our roadmap and our developers are working hard on the new development! https://trello.com/b/U5zQ5Jus/tide-feature-roadmap

Thanks, Ali

I’ve just done exactly the same thing! Started an account, created a test invoice and I can’t delete it.

It’s such a simple feature that needs to be added in. Also, showing clients your middle name isn’t ideal either. I’ll request to have mine removed through the support team but it just seems crazy.

Seems like a great app but this was flagged two years ago, it’s time for an update I think! Also I can’t see this feature on the Trello board – is it actually planned?

Hello there,

Sorry for the delayed response. I’m afraid deleting invoices has not been implemented yet. We’re looking at building an entirely new invoicing feature, taking into account all of our members requests, rather than adding to the existing feature. This process will take longer to implement but we’re confident that the end product will be more beneficial to our members.

We are working to see if there is a quick fix we can make in the meantime as we understand this is frustrating for our members. We will provide updates via Community with all new releases.

Regarding your middle name request - I can see that this has been actioned by our relevant team.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to reach out to us.

Regards,
Borislav