Delayed/missing faster payments

payments

Anyone else had a faster payment delayed from last week? I closed my old business account with Yorkshire bank last Thurs and the balance has still not reached my tide account. This is extremely stressful and having serious affects on my business. There seems to be no urgency in getting the problem sorted either. Customer services just keep sending the same response- looking into it and will get back if they get an update. It’s my first transfer to this account - I can’t believe it’s gone so wrong. Completely lost confidence in Tide.

Hi @Ombirdyoga,

We’re sorry for the delay in response to this channel. We are actively upscaling our number of Member Support Agents to meet increasing demand from our member base, so we’re confident that we can offer you a great standard of service moving forward and all queries will be attended to as quickly as possible for our members’ convenience.

Whilst we’re sorry you’ve been disappointed with your experience, we always appreciate the opportunity to address our members’ concerns.

I can confirm that this case has been resolved now, however, for future reference, I’ll provide you with some further information which I hope will be helpful to you.

Depending on the payment method used, there are different processing times for payments.

Faster Payments are normally processed every 30 minutes and cleared within 2 hours. BACS takes 3 working days and CHAPS on the same working day if the payment is made before 3 pm. Depending on sender bank security checks, however, payments can be delayed and unfortunately, we have little to no influence on this.

If you ever experience a delay outside of the above time frame, please let our team know (as you’ve done well in this case) and we will look into this for you. Another thing which would be great is to contact the sender and have them provide you with a payment confirmation which we can use to trace the payment.

I hope this helps and please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team at hello@tide.co or via the in-app chat - we’re always here for our members!

We wish you and your business every success ahead.

Warmest regards,

David

closed #3

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.