Curve card

Added TIDE card to CURVE. First attempt at TIDE card verification within CURVE failed, presumably because TIDE account balance was £0 having only just opened account (but TIDE FAQ suggests you can go below £0 as long as you repay it within three days?)

I added £10 to TIDE by online transfer from a bank account - which happily showed in TIDE almost instantly.

I was unable to find instructions on making that bank transfer in, so assumed you have to show personal TIDE sort and account numbers and MasterCard number as transaction reference - is that right? Or is account number sufficient so customers can use whatever they want as transaction reference? Which would be my preference…

Second attempt at TIDE card verification within CURVE was then completed successfully.

Hello RJNBSS.

Thank you for the feedback.

If you are struggling with making payments out of your Tide account. In order to receive a payment to your Tide account, you need to provide your sort code and account number.

If you have any additional questions, just sent a message to our support or get back to us here.

Have a lovely day and stay safe.