Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

Hi, Is there a problem with the App? When I try to access it just sits at the Smart business account screen.

• created

Mar '20
  • last reply

Mar '20

replies

views

users

Hello, we are currently experiencing an unexpected outage. Please rest assured that our backend team is working on resolving this as we speak. We will make sure to update all our members once we have an update. We apologies for the caused inconvenience.

Same here. I am a new customer and this is very concerning for the reliability of the platform

Me to I’m desperately trying to pay for stock but unable to log in couldn’t happen at a worst time

We’re glad to confirm that everything was resolved not long after the outage. If any member is having difficulties with the app at the moment, please don’t hesitate and reach out to our team at [email protected] - we’re always here to help! We wish you all the best.