Creating a Tide account, still nothing

Hello,

I have signed up to create a Tide account for my registered business but I didn’t get past the automated verification process and this needs further team reviewing (what’s a shame because I am still super excited to use the app!). It’s been around 24 hours since I used the in-app support to send the requested questions, no response or acceptance into the app though.

Wondering if this could potentially be sped up at all? Since I really want to get going with the app as it’s everything I could have dreamed of having from business banking.

Many Thanks,
Shay Punter.

@Valentine_at_Tide

Hi Valentine,

Maybe you could help me as well with the same issue. Trying to open the account since the 23rd of February. I have already had 4 interactions with the onboarding team, keep coming back with questions which could have been made at the very beginning and then there is a black out of 48 hrs or more between interactions. Even asking me twice for papers I had already sent! (and then, another black out…)

My average response time is less than ten minutes. Still… anything I can do to help you speed up the process at all? The last time I heard from the onboarding team was two days ago.

Regards,

José

Hi both,

I’m so sorry for the slow response time you have experienced. We have been receiving a very high number of messages and applications for the past few days. We are growing rapidly and it’s amazing but it also comes with its challenges.

Our number one priority is to provide the best service to our members so I’m really sorry to read you have had a poor experience. Rest assured that the team is on it!

I believe the team has since then reached out to you with some good news :slight_smile:

Let me know if there is anything else I can do., I’d be happy to help.

Thanks,
Valentine

That is correct, they’ve reached out and opened my Tide account what’s awesome.

Can’t wait to help test new features and provide feedback on how we can all improve Tide :slight_smile:

Many Thanks,
Shay Punter.

Welcome to Tide Shay! Glad to have you on board :slight_smile:

If you want to join Tide Preview, our beta testing programme, you can fill out this form. Looking forward to hearing your feedback!

Let me know if you have any questions in the meantime, I’d be happy to help!

Thanks,
Valentine