Create a 2nd account to handle tax

2nd Account needed
I have been using the Tide account for a month but realise I’ll need a 2nd account to store my protected funds for tax purposes. Also it would be good to have a further account for savings & future bills etc.

How can I achieve this and still manage all accounts from the Tide mobile app?

Hi @Bitgate,

We’re sorry for the delay in response to this channel. We are actively upscaling our number of Member Support Agents to meet increasing demand from our member base, so we’re confident that we can offer you a great standard of service moving forward and all queries will be attended to as quickly as possible for our members’ convenience.

While we don’t offer savings accounts but only business accounts, Limited Companies can create up to 4 accounts with a balance of £100,000 each. You’ll need to request cards for each additional account you open.

The full guide, with step by step instructions and visuals, can always be found on our Tide Community page here: https://www.tide.co/community/t/creating-additional-current-accounts/393

If you’d ever like to add another business to your account, right now, you’re able to utilize our multiple-business accounts feature. You can now link up to five businesses to the same Tide app, switching between them in seconds. We’ve designed this for the serial entrepreneur, letting you manage multiple businesses with simplicity and ease, no matter where you are.

To do this, please log in to your existing account on your main device, go to your ‘More’ menu to find the ‘Tools and Services’ section and then tap ‘Switch or add company’.

Should you have any further feedback or questions regarding your account, please do contact our team at hello@tide.co or through the in-app chat - assistance is just a message away!

Best wishes,

David