Contacting the Tide team

Hi Viktoria… Please could you help me. I am not sure if our Tide account has been set up, as have not heard anything. i have sent details ie photo selfie and of my license, name of our application is pyramid promotions.
Thank you.

Hi Sherif,

Our team should have reach out via email with more information.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help, I’d be happy to :slight_smile:

Valentine

Can you please send me a confirmation email
Confirming my account details please as I need this for Contractors
thank
Wayne

Hi Wayne,

You can request an account verification letter via the in-app chat facility.

Let me know if you have any other questions about Tide, I’d be happy to help :slight_smile:

Many thanks,
Valentine

My phone upgraded its software and my Tide app was removed. When adding it back, I have been unable to reactivate it by scanning my passport. The screen just freezes and does not allow me to proceed. I tried 10 times.

I’ve sent an email but have heard nothing back

No phone number to call. I need to make transactions today.

Please advise with urgency

Hi Nivo,

Really sorry to hear you are experiencing trouble. Are you able to contact our team through the in-app chat so they can further assist you?

Hi one month ago I had stolen money from my Tide account… transfers that I’m never doing.I try to contact whit tide … email them a d send a lot of messages in via the app about the problem.The only thing that I received was Dispute form that I fill up and resend …after this nobody reply to my messages nobody respond to me and my money still missing. Unbelievable !!!

Hi Temenuga,

I am really sorry to hear this and for the delay in getting back to you.

I believe our Help team has been in touch since then. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Valentine

Hi, I’ve been having trouble confirming my mobile number on the app since I joined. I’ve constantly asked for help but I get nothing in response. Every time I try to confirm my number I get a message telling me we can’t confirm the number. It’s a business account and this small problem is stopping me from transferring money into my person account where all my direct debits are set-up. I need this sorting urgently please

Hi Wayne,

I am terribly sorry for the delay in getting back to you! I do believe our Help team has been in touch to further assist you with this.

Please let me know if you have any other questions, I’d be happy to help.
Valentine

Hi
I’m chasing up a new account application for a ltd co of mine named rosmuc services.
I was assured it would be open within days but I’ve not heard anything yet and cannot access the chat in app.
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me
Caomhan

Hi @Rosnamuc, I can confirm that our on boarding team reached out last week with some good news via the in-app chat.

If you’re unable to access the chat, I recommend deleting the app and going through account recovery. Once you’ve done this, you can sign in using the details you intially registered with. You should then be able to view messages from our team.

Hope this helps.

Hello,

Please can someone contact me. I have logged something in the community and sent and email and do not have access to chat in app to contact someone that way, but no one has got to me as yet.

Thanks

Hi @lluke8000,

The team has been in touch on a private channel. Don’t hesitate to get back to them if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Valentine

Hi.
I’m expecting to receive a BACS payment today after the usual wait for processing. When opening the App i see a red message stating ‘we are having difficulty loading your recent transactions’.
Can you please advise what this means and action asap please? This is an immediate major impediment to my business.
Many Thanks,
Jack

20190128_154252

Hi @JackM1,

I’m afraid we can’t discuss any details about your account or transactions here.

Could you please reach out to our Member Support team via the in-app chat?

They’d be happy to further assist you with this :slight_smile:

Valentine

Hi,
How do I get to talk to someone?
I’ve tried email several times and get no response and my app has stopped working.
Surely there must be a human in there somewhere…?

No. As I’ve already said my app has stopped working.
Not a great customer engagement experience so far…!

Hi @ABWCNS, our apologies for any delays you have experienced. I can see that the on-boarding team sent you some good news on 22nd Aug - if there’s anything else we can assist with please get in touch via the app.
Thanks,
Ali