Close Account!?

Due to the slow and unhelpful way you have rolled out the bounce back loan scheme to existing customers who need your help (Do they even exist!? ) I would like to close my account as Starling (a real bank) have now sorted me out with a BBLS.

How do I do this?

Hey,

I think you need to message tide support chat for this. Can you keep your tide account and Starling? You never know if the banking experience isn’t great, you can always use Tide. You could just keep Starling open for loan repayments.

Good luck buddy

Hi @appguru,

I’m sorry to hear you feel this way. I have posted an update about BBL here last night to address as many questions as I could.

If you wish to close your Tide account you can reach out directly to our Member Support team via the in-app chat so they can assist you with that. You can also keep the account opened as @qstide1suggested as we don’t charge any monthly fees on our regular plan.

Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks,
Valentine

Good for you, I’m on the verge of moving 4 of my accounts over

Valentine

Your post was to say the least lacking in details.

Your firm has broken the terms of its accreditation and the British Business Bank knows all about it as they are under discussion with several of us.

You are PICKING AND CHOOSING the companies you prefer to fund and not going down the list alphabetical order as per the other banks.

HOE DARE you behave in this manner.

Even you premium hotline is engaged constantly and you re asked to leave avoicemesage which is not replied too.

SHAME ON YOU.

'WELCOME TO TIDE PREMIUM… ALL OUR ACCOUNT MANGERS ARE BUSY WITH OTHER CUSTOMERS AND CANT TAKE YOUR CALL, PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE OR SEND US A MESAGE IN THE APP"

HAHA please don’t make me laugh… the messages we get are the same cookie cutter messages.

This is a disgrace