Clients being wary of paying into account

I’ve only been using tide since the beginning of the financial year, but have had many clients be very wary of paying in because PREPAY TECHNOLOGIES LTD comes up - instead of tide - when they enter the payment details on their online banking.
Then when they google PPS there is a 1 star rating with reviews talking about fraud.
I’m sure you will agree this doesn’t look good, so what can you do about it?
If I choose to close my account on the basis no one trusts paying into it can i not be charged fees? One client was so unsure she transferred £1 before her balance which means I’m having to pay more in fees because of clients distrust.

Hello @Paulinekwiat,

Thank you for this information and sorry for this experience.

The Tide current account is provided by our partner with Prepay Solutions (PPS), which is an electronic money institution authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (FRN 900010) for the issuing of electronic money.

Please do reach to our support so they can provide you with more information and assistance on this.

closed #3

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.