Card has been blocked and no response from tide support

I am extremely disappointed with the service I’ve received. My card has been blocked and there is no support from Tide whatsoever. I’ve raised 3 in app requests and not one of them has been responded to. This is the worst business customer service I have ever received. There is no way to speak to anybody on the phone and emails have not been responded to.

Hi @DOS, I’m sorry for any delays you’ve experienced. I can see that you’ve been speaking with Monique and Bobbi from our Member Support team. If you need any further support please don’t hesitate to reach out via the app.
Thank you, Ali

Yes I agree their Customer response and service is appalling I just hope this is not a measure of what is to come!!

I agree, I need to also make an urgent payment today to an account I have previously paid similar sums to and it is blocked.

Awaiting a response but nothing back. This is where a traditional bank would have solved the issue instantly.

Hi,

Our apologies for the delayed response on this forum. We understand that all the issues referenced in this thread have now been resolved and we have passed all feedback on to our management teams. We have been upscaling our Member Support team here in London, and in our sister branch in Sofia, and we now offer 24/7 support via our app. If you do need any further support please do reach out via the app, the team will be on hand to assist.

Thanks