Card fraud

Hello,

I’ve been talking with some of your colleagues over the app chat today regarding some fraud on my account. I have to say I’m actually appalled at the service I’m receiving. I’m literally being ignored until I provide a “good enough” reply. This is not on. I would like to speak to someone immediately, I’m being told I have to wait 45 days for my funds to be returned. This is ridiculous. There was no confirmation or verification on your part and I am left to wait, without any form of reassurance!

Very concerned about the amount of people reporting fraud and also the amount of time it takes Tide to deal with it…very worrying.

Hi Sully, please rest assured it’s never possible for your money to be lost/ missing. Our members’ funds are held in a ring-fenced safeguarding account that is fully protected against risk and reinvestment. With any claim that is made here at tide, It can take up to 45 days to complete, however it is usually resolved within several working days.

I can see that our Dispute team have been in contact with you regarding this query. If you do have any other questions, please feel free to ask the team.

Thanks
Nick

Hi Nick, this seems to be a copy paste reply used for every fraud thread on this site.

Your own t&c’s state:

we shall refund to you the full amount debited erroneously immediately and the amount debited without authorisation as soon as practicable and in any event no later than the end of the Working Day following the day on which we became aware of the unauthorised Tide Payment

Please explain to me, the customer, why Tide isn’t upholding their own t&c’s?

Almost half my account was cleared out!

Hello nick. I’m still waiting for an answer as to why the terms and conditions are being disregarded?