Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

I am trying to verify my new business account and like so many others cannot get my ID scanned. I have tried all types of light and different documents but nothing - just says no internet (which is rubbish). This seems to be an ongoing problem that no-one can sort out - so what happens next? Don’t tell me to phone online support as there is no option to talk to anyone.

• created

Oct '20
  • last reply

Oct '20

views

users

link

Hello @suejewkes,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the inconvenience experienced.

When scanning your document please make sure that your Wi-fi connectivity is good or try with the mobile data. This article can also be helpful - https://www.tide.co/faq/im-having-trouble-scanning-my-id/ 1

If you are still having issues our suggestion would be to use another device if possible, just for the initial sign up, you will be able to log in your main device once the initial sign up is completed successfully.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,
Borislav