Can't access my account

Hi, I currently don’t have access to my account after losing the application on my new phone I need access to this ASAP as I need to make payments today. I have tried emailing about this and also tried using the chat feature but had no response on email and the chat feature isn’t working. Please can someone help me ASAP this is currently affecting business.

Edit: to confirm I have gone through the account recovery process and I’m awaiting my details to be confirmed. Please can someone sort this out ASAP.

Hi @Jdnwils

Really sorry to hear this.

Can you send a print screen of the error you are facing to hello@tide.co and the relevant team can look into this for you.

I have managed to find your account with us from the email address associated to this page.

I will get an agent from the Member Support team to message you now.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
Nick

Thanks Nick, I have already emailed but I will try again with the screenshot if that will help?

Ok I will get an agent to respond right away!

Just let our agent know about the error you faced and they will be happy to help you.

Thanks,
Nick

Thanks so much Nick, back on track. I have emailed once again with a few questions. Hopefully I will receive an answer soon.