Cannot Update account with new IPhone

I’ve cannot get onto my Tide app on my new phone. I always used Touch ID to log in on my old phone and cannot remember the 5 digit passcode to log in. I’ve tried pressing “Forgot your security code?” link dozens of times but when i click Yes on the pop up to continue, and refresh security info, it doesn’t do anything and goes back to the original log in page.

Please can someone from Tide drop me an email so this can be sorted. I believe i have a message in the app but obviously cannot access this.

Thanks
Jack

Following, I have the same issue Iphone Xs

Hey Jack,

As a security measure, to regain access to your account after deleting and reinstalling the app or downloading the app on a new phone, you will need to go through the Account Recovery process.

Click ‘Login’ on the landing page and make sure you use your ID and the exact same email address as initially used when setting up your account.

The full guide, with step by step instructions and visuals, can always be found on our Tide Community page here.

If you are still having any issues please do send us an email to hello@tide.co and someone from the team will be able to help.

Thanks,
Ali