Can You Please make Tide Compatible with Quickbooks

Hi, I am already paying and use QuickBooks for my business. I tried adding my Tide business card to my Quickbooks account and the bank “Tide” did not come up in the dropdown menu. I called Quickbooks, they said that because Tide is a new bank, it has not yet made itself compatible with Quickbooks. Is this correct? How long before it is compatible because I need to switch to a different bank account because my dad is not good with technology and needs all his transactions and payment history automatically sent to Quickboooks. Thanks. Also, why is it so hard to contact you. Looking forward to your reply, your help will be much appreciated. Thank you

Hi @cafelacigale,

Thanks for reaching out.

We are making good progress with our open-banking API, but unfortunately we won’t be ready to integrate just yet.

The first element of our open-banking API which is due to launch is our Account Information Services, which will allow us to integrate with Quickbooks.

We hope that Quickbooks is also on track, which will allow us to make this integration work.

Our payment developers are working hard to make this happen and we’ll continue to provide updates wherever we can.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
Nick

Hi @cafelacigale, we just wanted to reach out and let you know that our QuickBooks integration is now live! You can read more in our blog post here.
If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Thanks, Ali