Can’t send payment

Hi
I’m trying to send payment to my workers for the last fees days and the account saying it can’t send them down to Security checks. My workers need they payment…
Can someone get back to me aaap.

Hi there @Oliver26

Thank you for reaching out about this - I understand that these checks can be a bit disruptive, especially whenever wages are concerned.

I’ve escalated this to the responsible team with urgency, so they can get in touch with you as soon as they possibly can.

Regards,
Obi

Hi, I’m having the same issue. I’m trying to make two payments today for wages and both have been blocked. I need this resolved in the next 2 hours. It’s getting increasingly difficult to run a business using Tide - everything I do is blocked. Please escalate this issue. My company is called Lazy Media Group LTD

Hi @Adorn,

Thank you for contacting us. Our support team reached out to you within the in-app chat and escalated the case to our dedicated team with priority.

They will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with in the meantime.

Regards,
Borislav

This is UTTERLY RIDICULOUS. Nobody replies on the chat.
I have 12 people to pay TODAY.
How do you like not being paid salaries @Tide?
Sort this out ASAP.
SYLVIA CARRASCO (GOLDEX)

Thank you for your patience @SylviaC

I’m glad to see that the team have been in touch - we do see your messages and I made sure to bring this up to the team as soon as I possibly could.

These checks are something we’re required to perform, but we try not to keep anybody waiting on us too long.

Regards,
Obi