Can I withdraw a payment I've already sent?

Hello! I have a quick question. I sent a payment but I see at the moment that I made a mistake. Can I withdraw such a payment? It was an international bank transfer.

Hi @Andrzej,

I have just sent you a DM.

If you have any questions about this or require further support regarding this payment, could you please reach out to our Member Support team via they in-app chat directly?

Thanks,
Valentine

Good morning Valentine, I have a quick question.

Whenever you answer any inquiry you use exactly the same phrases and the same type of answers. There is nothing personal I would say. Are you an algorithm? It is a very serious question. You don’t solve any problems, you simply generate random answers. :slight_smile:

Hi @Andrzej,

I’m really sorry that you think that! As my picture indicates I’m indeed a real human and you can also meet a few of our team members in our dedicated blog section :slight_smile:

As I’m sure you can appreciate, for security reasons, I can only give very little information and details about a specific payment or an account related question here. Our Member Support team, dedicated to helping you with these kinds of questions is available via the in-app chat.

We’ve been receiving a large number of messages this weekend and the team is working hard to get back to all of them as quickly as possible. I’d like to apologise again for the inconvenience this delay has caused.

I know they have got back to you on the in-app chat this morning with more information. If you have another question, please just reply to the chat they’re available until 6 pm today and from 9:30 am tomorrow.

If you have any further feedback, please don’t hesitate to get back to this thread or DM, I’d be happy to have a chat.

Thanks,
Valentine