Bounce Back Loan

Your email mate personal one

I think we all need to chill. If we are eligible, we will get a bounce back loan. Might not be this week, may not even be this month, but all business owners will get what they are entitled to.

The waiting and the not knowing are excruciatingly painful for us all, and the impact on our families is horrific. But we will get our loans in due course.

Stay safe people.

Honestly… said with a cigar and smoking jacket … embarrassing comment…

Apologies if I have embarrassed you, that was not my intention.

Behave … you clearly have a business which doesnt need it or has been affected by whats happened, so why even comment

If only you knew.

oh shut up both of you… nothing to embarrased with. we are all in this together. and maybe together we all will close our business together… :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ha ha fair enough …lets all close up :partying_face::partying_face:

I am on the waiting list but can not see the bounce back loan in my app… does it mean I wasn’t pre-approved so I’m not qualified for it?

no you are not… just like all of us( based on TIDE’s standard)… so prepare to have a brilliant pivot idea or you will go down. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is the email I received from them this evening

Thank you for joining our Bounce Back Loan waiting list.

As a loyal Tide member we want to be transparent with you so you can make informed decisions about your business.

Things have been moving quickly since our accreditation last week with the British Business Bank and we have now started delivering the loans to members.

Over 30,000 people have joined our waiting list so far. We want you to know that we’re doing everything we can to get through these as quickly as possible. As we continue to offer the loan in batches we will keep you updated. As with all lenders, we have been given an approved “limit” by the British Business Bank - we are still within this limit and have already started a request to increase this.

We appreciate it’s an extremely difficult time for the SME and freelance community. Since we are experiencing higher demand than normal, all Tideans are now on hand to support you. The links below are up-to-date with the latest information;

YES, but it does not say you are pre-approved… meaning just move on and prepare for the worst. accept the fact that TIDE is not a charity institution.
Don’t be a waiter, be a mover.
In every crisis there is opportunity,

Don not wait for someone to help you… nobody’s gonna help you. welcome to the business world:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Guys? are you all sleeping? I can’t sleep waiting for the Bounce Back Loan. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

me too…keep opening Tide every 30 mins… lol

Hey,

does anyone know of anyone at all with a tide accounts that has got another further than the “waiting list” ?

YEs… all of us did… it was “WAITING LIST” now we are in " STILL WAITING LIST":rofl::rofl::rofl:

ive got a few friends with tide accounts and no1 knows of anyone who has actually been able to apply!

How do they know if we are eligible as the criteria is all self certifying.

The other banks have an application page that checks if you are suitable for the loans then you go to an application for to self certify etc . Tide are not asking any questions then thy are presumedly just picking and choosing the ones they like then pre approving them, which is NOT what they British Bank says should be the process. Tide do not know if a company has had difficulties because of cover-19 as not everyone will show that via their accounts. The system at Tide appears to be invalid , in my opinion anyway.

Ye s I had the same push but when I clicked on it it sent me to an email saying thanks for registering and we will be in touch, which I had had on the day tide asked me to register for the BBLS, so not sure why they sent me the same push notification again… VV strange things…

Guys . I don’t know what our bank is doing, but the support to help us survive in times like this looks like does not exist.

I just received an email from FSB(Federation of Small Business) that my Grant application has been accepted and they are giving 3000£ advertiement package and my company will advetized, adverts will run across Associated Newspapers titles including the Daily Mail, the Mail on Sunday, and MailOnline.

out of 6000 appplicant I am Lucky and got accepted…

TIDE please just release the money msall businesses need it.